Thursday, December 4, 2008

OK, So I just started blogging and was worried that I would not have anything new and exciting to say. Then I was reminded that I have 4 boys and things will always come up. Tuesday Logan came down stairs and said that his ear hurt. I figured he had and ear infection and took him to the DR. After looking in his ear he said that their was no infection but he had something green in his ear. After about 20 minutes and many different tools he could still not get it out. His ear was bleeding a lot and needles to say Logan had had enough so he sent me to an ear nose and throat DR. He immediately said it would have to be surgically removed the next day. So now surgery is over all is well and the ears are clear of foreign objects.

1 comment:

Cook Family said...

So what in the world was it? Poor cutie boy--hope he's not scarred for life. Yes indeed w/4 boys you will ALWAYS have something to blog about!