Monday, December 1, 2008


OK, So everyone I know is blogging and I guess it's time I joined. I went to Idaho for Thanksgiving this weekend and all of my sister in laws are doing it. I'm a sucker for peer pressure!:) While we were in Idaho my mom went to a lot of effort to arrange a family photo. We all had the clothes and bathed and dressed all of the kids. No small fete their were 20 of us. We got there and the photographer took all of 15 minutes to do a group shop and 3 family breakouts. Needless to say they were not the best pictures. Thankfully Hilary is a pro and by the time she edited the whole thing we were all looking good. Thanks Hilary. We will be doing another picture in the spring. Thanksgiving was awesome. It is always nice to see the family and hang out. The cousins LOVE to play together and that's what it is all about. I especially enjoyed playing with all of the babies. Good times were had by all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute picture! Glad to see you've joined the blogosphere. Be sure to check out ours too!
Krista
http://the-mayne-event.blogspot.com