Thursday, December 18, 2008

Kameron turns 40!!!! I know that I am in big trouble but we had a lot of fun for Kameron's birthday, besides Russ did most of the bad stuff. Russ is one of Kameron's clients and one of his good friends. He came to our house at 6:30 in the morning and had a wheel chair with all sorts of over the hill things. He was dressed in scrubs and on the back it said Geriatric Assistant. It was so funny. Russ then accompanied Kameron to all of his appointments that day and made him sit in the wheel chair. That evening I had arranged some of our friends to meet us at Mountain Mikes pizza where we had a great party. Thank you to all of our friends who attended. You mean a lot to us. I will post some more pictures from that day.

3 comments:

Cook Family said...

HAPPY BLACK DAY, Kameron! 40 is so OLD! Looks like you had lots of fun celebrating.

The Cooks said...

That is hilarious!!! Happy Birthday Kameron! I'm such a bad sister-in-law not to call and wish a belated birthday :( But, I have good news...they say that 40 is the new 30! So your not so old after all ;)

Unknown said...

I love Russ's shirt. Maybe you should have sent that shirt to me this past month! Just kidding. Too funny- wish I could have been there.