Sunday, July 26, 2009

California Dreamin!

We went to the beach in California and my kids are total beach bums. They loved every minute of it. After hours we had to drag them out to go home. I have to admit though that the beach is Kameron and I's favorite place to be also, so they come by it naturally. The only question to ask is why do we live in Utah and not by a beach?Austin found snail and clams under the sand in the water.
Jackson and Ridge boogie boarding.

This was Logan's first time at the beach that he can remember. He keps saying I have never seen so much sand. When it was time to go into the water he would say "I am going to go get into the pool." Funny funny boy.


Jackson love boogie boarding. He doesnt weigh much so he could ride the wave forever all the way up to where we were sitting.



Surfer Dude




No comments: