Monday, February 2, 2009

January Swim Lessons??

Ok, So I know it is freezing outside and you usually do swim lessons in the summer, but we were really bored and did swim lessons in January. I will not do swim lessons in the summer again.....

Logan loved it, and their were only three people in his class both his friends. It was almost like having private lessons. He learned a lot and other than walking to the car we were all warm.

I just think you need a diversion this time of year. It's to cold to do anything outside. Christmas is over and if it weren't for American Idol what would we do. Fortunately for us Baseball season officially starts next week and we get to go to St George. I sure hope it's really warm.

1 comment:

Cook Family said...

What a cute, talented nephew I have! I am so happy you get to get out of town next week! I hope it is really, really warm, too! What are you guys doing for Austin's birthday?